Thread: Kirby? Mario? Zelda? It's a Nintendo gameplay video-splosion! [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Kirby? Mario? Zelda? It's a Nintendo gameplay video-splosion! [Joystiq]

OK, so last night's Nintendo TGS keynote may not have had a mountain of relevant info for us stateside. But it had a lot of moving images we've not seen before, and we'll take that entertainment over boring old information any day of the week.

We've got all the good parts just after the break with new screens from Super Mario 3D Land and Kirby's Return to Dreamland, plus video of those two, and clips of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Mario Kart 7.

Can human beings overdose on joy? We pray that they can not.Continue reading Kirby? Mario? Zelda? It's a Nintendo gameplay video-splosion!

Kirby? Mario? Zelda? It's a Nintendo gameplay video-splosion! originally appeared on Joystiq on Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Rickstilwell1's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    TheGameCollector

I'm sold on all 4 of these games. They all look like a lot of fun to play. I find it strange that they are actually deciding to put a number on a Mario Kart game though after never doing that. Maybe they don't want people to forget just how many Mario Karts there are since there is starting to be come so many - or maybe its perhaps because they want to create the possibility now of having more than one Mario Kart per system this upcoming generation...

Maybe Wii U will have Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 9 on the same platform...
    [quote name='Shidou Mariya' date='Nov 17 2010, 10:05 PM' post='4889940']
    I'm a collector, but only to a certain extent.
    Not as extreme as Rickstilwell though.[/quote]

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

I guess calling it "Mario Kart 3DS" or "Mario Kart Kites" just didn't sound good. But it's just a name.

I agree, they all look fantastic. I've gotta wait until next year to play the 3DS ones though.

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29