I have three Gameboy pocket systems for sale complete in boxes. I have had these for a very long time and would like to sell them to help pay for a laptop I am wanting.

Gold system is perfect with everything but the original batteries that came with it. I opened it a little later after getting it to remove them for fear they would leak and ruin the system. It was the same with the black system. The clear system was played for a little bit and has a very thin scratch that you can only see at an angle. I am unsure of the value on these particular colors. I sold an Ice Blue system in the condition of the black and gold system for around $150. I know that one is a little more rare than the others. Hit me up with some offers and we will see what we can work out. I am not against selling all three at the same time for a fair price. Let me know! I am paypal verified and expect the same from whoever buys them. I am not new around here or to selling things. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

http://imageshack.us/g/88/img0693xq.jpg/