Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Early proposed EWJ covers

  1. #1
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,331
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default Early proposed EWJ covers



    EWJ was such an awesome series. These are a few of the early concept designs for the EWJ2 gamebox. I think I have a few others as well somewhere. It looks like these guys were having too much fun with this project. Sorry for the watermarks but last time I posted something like this (on another forum) the image was stolen and items were sold using the stolen image on ebay.

  2. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    7,498
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

    Default

    Badass.

  3. #3
    Pretzel (Level 4) jonebone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    871
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    You already know I'm a huge fan of these.
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!

  4. #4
    Pear (Level 6)
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chatham, Ontario
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I had seen one of the "finger" one before, in a preview in a magazine. I'm not sure which one, as they are all pretty close. I finally have my Sega CDX, All I need to do is find EWJ for The Sega CD and EWJ 2 For the saturn.

  5. #5
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,331
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyjackcsa View Post
    I had seen one of the "finger" one before, in a preview in a magazine. I'm not sure which one, as they are all pretty close. I finally have my Sega CDX, All I need to do is find EWJ for The Sega CD and EWJ 2 For the saturn.
    Now I do have a SNES box (somewhere around here) with the 2 fingers shot and I posted pictures once before. You might have seen that one? If you did in fact see this image somewhere else and you recall where it was let us know. I am a huge fan of this series.

  6. #6
    Insert Coin (Level 0) nasikan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buyatari View Post
    EWJ was such an awesome series. These are a few of the early concept designs for the EWJ2 gamebox. I think I have a few others as well somewhere. It looks like these guys were having too much fun with this project. Sorry for the watermarks but last time I posted something like this (on another forum) the image was stolen and items were sold using the stolen image on ebay.
    THANK YOU for that rough EWJ 2 covers. But PLEASE can you uppload these sheets without such disgusting watermark? Or simpy place it the way it doesn't ruin the images. Because thosands (or even hunreds of thousands) of EWJ fans all over the world haven't seen these rarities until now. For almost 20 years! And the only picture of this rarities they get is ruined by this watermark. Is it a fair price for someone who once stole your pictures?
    Whole Russian EWJ community vk.com/earthwormjim_club (3600 members) will be very pleased if you will post the unspoilt image of these covers. Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Sorry for my English. I'm just a Russian EWJ fan.

  7. #7
    Kirby (Level 13) Tanooki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,957
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Won't happen, doesn't want people making copies for personal or fraudulent sales usage. I can't blame him entirely because usually getting such items isn't always cheap. In principle I agree with you, but if he wanted those unmarked they would have been in the first place.

  8. #8
    Great Puma (Level 12) JSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,885
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasikan View Post
    THANK YOU for that rough EWJ 2 covers. But PLEASE can you uppload these sheets without such disgusting watermark? Or simpy place it the way it doesn't ruin the images. Because thosands (or even hunreds of thousands) of EWJ fans all over the world haven't seen these rarities until now. For almost 20 years! And the only picture of this rarities they get is ruined by this watermark. Is it a fair price for someone who once stole your pictures?
    Whole Russian EWJ community vk.com/earthwormjim_club (3600 members) will be very pleased if you will post the unspoilt image of these covers. Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Sorry for my English. I'm just a Russian EWJ fan.
    Probably won't happen here, but try uploading it to them to /gd/ or /diy/ on 4Chan. Both boards have proven to be exceptional at removing water marks and crap. /wg/ too, but these aren't wallpapers.




  9. #9
    Half-man, half-amazing Custom rank graphic
    IrishNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The NZA 2099
    PSN
    TheIrishNinja
    3DS Friend
    2062-9756-7502
    Steam
    The NZA

    Default

    man, i love seeing stuff like this! happy with what we got, but these are great - top middle is pretty standard & works, but the shadow puppets are awesome.

Similar Threads

  1. Best videogame music covers and megaman guitar covers?
    By BricatSegaFan in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:40 PM
  2. 12 SNES dust covers + 5 NES brand covers = $10(inc. ship)
    By dieourumov in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 09:00 AM
  3. Another M-Rated Game Law Proposed
    By SoulBlazer in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •