Thread: Early proposed EWJ covers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Default Early proposed EWJ covers

EWJ was such an awesome series. These are a few of the early concept designs for the EWJ2 gamebox. I think I have a few others as well somewhere. It looks like these guys were having too much fun with this project. Sorry for the watermarks but last time I posted something like this (on another forum) the image was stolen and items were sold using the stolen image on ebay.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Badass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You already know I'm a huge fan of these.
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had seen one of the "finger" one before, in a preview in a magazine. I'm not sure which one, as they are all pretty close. I finally have my Sega CDX, All I need to do is find EWJ for The Sega CD and EWJ 2 For the saturn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjackcsa View Post
    I had seen one of the "finger" one before, in a preview in a magazine. I'm not sure which one, as they are all pretty close. I finally have my Sega CDX, All I need to do is find EWJ for The Sega CD and EWJ 2 For the saturn.
    Now I do have a SNES box (somewhere around here) with the 2 fingers shot and I posted pictures once before. You might have seen that one? If you did in fact see this image somewhere else and you recall where it was let us know. I am a huge fan of this series.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buyatari View Post
    EWJ was such an awesome series. These are a few of the early concept designs for the EWJ2 gamebox. I think I have a few others as well somewhere. It looks like these guys were having too much fun with this project. Sorry for the watermarks but last time I posted something like this (on another forum) the image was stolen and items were sold using the stolen image on ebay.
    THANK YOU for that rough EWJ 2 covers. But PLEASE can you uppload these sheets without such disgusting watermark? Or simpy place it the way it doesn't ruin the images. Because thosands (or even hunreds of thousands) of EWJ fans all over the world haven't seen these rarities until now. For almost 20 years! And the only picture of this rarities they get is ruined by this watermark. Is it a fair price for someone who once stole your pictures?
    Whole Russian EWJ community vk.com/earthwormjim_club (3600 members) will be very pleased if you will post the unspoilt image of these covers. Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Sorry for my English. I'm just a Russian EWJ fan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Won't happen, doesn't want people making copies for personal or fraudulent sales usage. I can't blame him entirely because usually getting such items isn't always cheap. In principle I agree with you, but if he wanted those unmarked they would have been in the first place.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nasikan View Post
    THANK YOU for that rough EWJ 2 covers. But PLEASE can you uppload these sheets without such disgusting watermark? Or simpy place it the way it doesn't ruin the images. Because thosands (or even hunreds of thousands) of EWJ fans all over the world haven't seen these rarities until now. For almost 20 years! And the only picture of this rarities they get is ruined by this watermark. Is it a fair price for someone who once stole your pictures?
    Whole Russian EWJ community vk.com/earthwormjim_club (3600 members) will be very pleased if you will post the unspoilt image of these covers. Thanks in advance.
    P.S. Sorry for my English. I'm just a Russian EWJ fan.
    Probably won't happen here, but try uploading it to them to /gd/ or /diy/ on 4Chan. Both boards have proven to be exceptional at removing water marks and crap. /wg/ too, but these aren't wallpapers.

Half-man, half-amazing Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The NZA 2099
    PSN
    TheIrishNinja
    3DS Friend
    2062-9756-7502
    Steam
    The NZA

man, i love seeing stuff like this! happy with what we got, but these are great - top middle is pretty standard & works, but the shadow puppets are awesome.