Baby was born early, so I have to sell some of my beloved items to offset some of the medical bills. All items are tested and working. As long as the items are listed, they are available. Here's what I got:

1. Dr NES PC Jr - This is one of the RAREST units around. Plays games from floppy or cartridge. I believe this is the rare PAL version, but displays fine on my TV. Comes with AC adapter, 4 controllers, 2 manuals, adapter for using a mouse, original box, and Audio/Video cables. Package deal only so you take it ALL or you take NONE of it, no exceptions!
PRICE: BEST OFFER (Do not insult me with a lowball offer)

Dr NES PC Jr and everything included:

Box:

2. Bung CD-7 - This is the special CD-ROM drive for use with the Game Doctor SF Series (GDSF 3/6/7), and even the Doctor PC NES Jr. Comes with AC adapter.
PRICE: $175

3. SNES PowerPak - This plays SNES/SFC games off of compact flash cart. I am including a 4GB Lexar Platinum II 8x Compact Flash card.
PRICE: $150

4. Neo Geo Pocket Color System, with AC Adapter, Neo Geo Pocket Flash Linker + NGPC Flash Cart (also comes with Parallel Port Cable, and AC Adapter for the linker). This is one of the RAREST flash carts available, and these go quick!
PRICE: BEST OFFER (Do not insult me with a lowball offer)