Thread: Games of the Day on my MAMEblog

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Games of the Day on my MAMEblog

Just wanted to let you know that I added a new page to my MAMEZach blog. It simply lists all the posts I've written for Games of the Day. Now that there are a bunch, a few guys indicated it was a little hard to find them all (by scrolling or their labels), so now there is a tab at the top of the blog to go to a dedicated page that lists all the Games of the Day. From there you can click on any one to go to that day's post. Hope you find (or are reminded of) a new game to enjoy.

http://mamezach.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Added a quiz

More than 70 Games of the Day now... Lots of good, quirky stuff.

Also, I'd like to give away some new or slightly used arcade stuff. So I thought it'd be fun to have a visual quiz to do so. However, I have no idea how easy or hard they will be until I try a couple. So, if you'd like to see how ardent of an arcade fan you are, you can check the new quiz out on my site and try to be the first to comment with the correct answer...Because traffic goes to my site from many sources, the comment block below the quiz is the only way to monitor/unify the answers. Maybe it's easy and already been answered, maybe no one will get it.