Quote Originally Posted by TurboGenesis View Post
The only things they don't give cases with are Genesis and Master System games, probably NES/SNES/N64 boxes, but I'm fine with loose carts on those games… I offer Ted scans of the SMS and Genesis games I buy so he will include the cases for me.

Did you grow up in Plymouth? I'm originally from Canton, graduated from Canton High School in 1995… I used to work at Game Masters back in 1993-1995. I work in Plymouth now.
They definitely don't give cases for SNES, GBA, NES, Game Gear, and Genesis, or anything else cartridge based. Ted's explanation regarding that policy was that it's a pain in the ass to find scans of the boxes. But yeah, I grew up in Plymouth and I still live here. I graduated from Salem in 2005.

Ted's a good guy with a lot of knowledge. He gave me some advice when I was trying to find a proper power cord for my CDX and I was able to find something that worked out online. Their disc and console repair service is also fantastic.

A note: A while ago Ted joked that I come into the store so much that I probably know the job better than the people working there.