Thread: ATARI 2600 "Darth Vader" - Complete 100% REBUILT Set-up w 50 games!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ATARI 2600 "Darth Vader" - Complete 100% REBUILT Set-up w 50 games!

Welcome, and thank you for stopping by!

For those that don't know me, and are considering doing some business, here's my feedback thread on AtariAge, where I spend most of my time - -

atari2atari's Feedback Thread [link to AtariAge.com]

I use PayPal, typically ship USPS, and am happy to send things internationally!

"Darth Vader" ATARI 2600 Set - Complete 100% REBUILD!
    Two REBUILT joysticks and REBUILT paddle-controller
    CLEAN official power supply
    . . . plus FIFTY GAMES!

When I say "100% REBUILD" - I really mean it!

This classic black "Darth Vader" Atari 2600 has been torn down and built back up using only NEW, GENUINE ATARI parts to replace any defective parts, if needed, like soldering in NEW metal switches or replacing defective integrated circuits.

The rebuild goes all the way to the JOYSTICKS, which have both been replaced with the famous BEST ELECTRONICS GOLD DOT CIRCUIT BOARDS and the improved joystick cores. Also, the joystick "boots" have been replaced with clean, squeaky ones - - no bite marks or gunk!

The paddle controller has had both of its dials soldered in and replaced with the BEST ELECTRONICS potentiometers. No jitters on these - - perfect, smooth action!

AND the very important static strips have also been installed on the metal switches to prevent any possible static damage there, too.

The set also comes with FIFTY games, each cleaned and tested, all ready to go!

These games are not pristine, minty fresh, and some have cosmetic issues . . . .
    . . . but all of them are CLEAN and guaranteed to work!

The complete game list is as follows: Lock'n'Chase, Pitfall II, Berzerk, Towering Inferno, Flag Capture, Breakout, Super Breakout, Keystone Kapers, Space Invaders, Megamania, Star Voyager, Laser Blast (case has chip in it, works fine), Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Video Olympics, Starmaster, Football, Swordquest: Earthworld, Defender, Fire FIghter, Space Shuttle, Amidar, Frogger, Pac-Man, Bump'n'Jump, Q*Bert, Backgammon, Mouse Trap, Combat, Word Zapper, Home Run, Outlaw, Air-Sea Battle, Basketball, Boxing, Warlords, Astroblast, Wizard of Wor, Championship Soccer, Sneak'n Peek, 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe, E.T., Flag Capture (Whoops, dupe, will swap out for another tonight!), Night Driver, Donkey Kong, Barnstorming, Asteroids, Football (Whoops, dupe, will swap out for another tonight!), Centipede (no end label), Raiders of the Lost Ark (no end label), Name This Game (No label, name written on case with metallic marker).

**I've now swapped the dupes "Flag Capture" and "Football" in the list above with "Battlezone" and "Canyon Bomber" instead ! NO DUPES NOW all fun and unique !

Speaking of video output, I also throw a ferrite choke on the video output to clean it up and help with interference - - just another example of the level of enthusiast-grade care I put into these rebuilds!

I'm really proud of these rebuilds, and I think you would be excited to have such an excellent setup as this.

Basically, you are getting a LIKE-BRAND NEW console, joysticks, paddle, and an excellent selection of games.

It's about as good as it gets!

$160 for the setup with local pick-up (Denver area)

$170 + shipping for all else (it's heavy and large with all the goodies included, so be prepared for around $20 of shipping - - international will be more!)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

-a2a
    Last edited by atari2atari; 01-12-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New ATARI 2600 Set-Up w/50 Games Added!

A "bump" for this lovely post - - I just added a new ATARI 2600 set-up!

-a2a