WOO! I found my first SMS game last night... at a thrift I frequent, which has never had any games. I got there just before closing and back in the computer section they had an SMS game hidden in the computer books... F1 Grand Prix, boxed. They even gave it to me for free since the girl behind the counter had already closed off the register. I've always wanted a good SMS setup, ever since that day nearly 20 years ago when I went to a TRU event where they had all the new systems set up in kiosks and I got to see all the wonders of the SMS and a preview of the NES... I was in heaven and hell at the same time, knowing that all of these incredible things were happening but also knowing that I'd never be able to afford any of them. Earlier this summer I found an SMS 2 with just a power supply... now I have a game I can test it with... soon enough I'll have a controller... ah, nostalgia is a wonderful thing. I love how it can turn the discovery of an old, avg game into something to jump up and down about.