Thread: SolaToRobo Thanksgiving 2012

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Talking SolaToRobo Thanksgiving 2012

Going to be in Japan the day after (U.S.) Thanksgiving? Then you'll be set to pick up your tickets for a special two part celebratory event that CyberConnect2 is throwing! Because on November 25th you'll be able to purchase your 1500 yen tickets for their SolaToRobo Thanksgiving 2012 event for January 7th. The event will last five hours, during which time there will be a mini-concert of the game's vocal songs, followed up by a developer talk and Q&A session, and during the first three hours of the event you'll be able to buy exclusive SolaToRobo goods including a 304 page "Perfect Works" book, a new fan book, three different character keychains, two different styles of sports towel, two wallscrolls (or as the translation calls them, "tapestries"), two sets of three character magnetic badges, and... a board game based on the story of the video game.

In addition, they will be selling previously-available goods that can already be purchased from the CyberConnect2 online store including prior fan books and this neat mug with a reversible insert (so that you can choose which design you prefer to see).

Everyone who attends the celebration will get a special badge only available to attendees. So if you find yourself in Harajuku of Tokyo's Shibuya ward, be sure to stop on by!

Source: http://www.cc2.co.jp/solarobo/festival/
    Google (machine) translation of source

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

CyberConnect2 is killing me, haha. I never so badly wished I was Japanese. :P I was so terribly jealous about the original event and the first line-up of items, and now there's even more. It wouldn't be so bad if we had the exchange rate of years ago, but with the yen being so ridiculously strong right now, there's no way I could use a middleman to order this stuff without getting absolutely raped. But I just gotta get my hands on at least some of this stuff somehow.

By the way, unless they're changing the mug design, it's not a reversible image. They're just two different designs, currently being sold separately on their online shop. And the non-green one is already sold out (argh), but maybe (hopefully) they'll produced more of the sold out items, which would at least buy me some more time to pray to the currency exchange gods.