Thread: Indie Royale dishes out 'The Really Big Bundle' [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Indie Royale dishes out 'The Really Big Bundle' [Joystiq]

For its third offering, Indie Royale is bundling together five new games because hey we're all buying stuff right now and everyone loves cheap bundles of good games. A bit of quantity and quality, you know? Hey, the Indie Royale folks must know what they're doing -- Gamasutra reports the first two bundles have moved over 350,000 games across 70,000 total bundle sales.

Within The Really Big Bundle, you'll be able to grab headliner Really Big Sky, a pair of Zeboyd games, the guys bringing back Penny Arcade Adventures, titles: Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII. Rounding out the final two columns in this pentagon of parsimony is Runespell: Overture and Eufloria.Indie Royale dishes out 'The Really Big Bundle' originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 30 Nov 2011 02:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

In case noone realized, this is a pretty cool pack and pretty much another Humble Bundle. Eufloria alone sells for like $15.

EDIT: Wow. Eufloria is a gem. A true diamond in the rough, had no idea this game was so well designed, casual yet strategic. I would have bought it sooner had I known how brilliant it was.
    Last edited by BHvrd; 12-03-2011 at 02:46 PM.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Funny, I tried to play Eufloria but I couldn't do anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Steam
    calthaer

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Funny, I tried to play Eufloria but I couldn't do anything at all.
    It took me a minute to figure out what to do, too. You would kind of think that they start you out planting trees, but they don't - they want you to "explore." So you click on one asteroid, drag the line to another, and send guys there. Once you get that down, they explain further steps - like the fact that you need 10 seedlings in one place to plant a new tree.

But for that first 30 seconds or a minute, I couldn't quite figure out what they wanted me to do, either. Said to myself: why don't they pop up a reminder if they see I'm not doing something? Could have used a bit more polish on that intro.
    You are startled by a grim snarl. Before you, you see 1 Red dragon. Will your stalwart band choose to (F)ight or (R)un?