Star Fox 64 (Nintendo 64, 1997) Nintendo Power Power Facts Cards and N64 Album

What are they worth..?

I don't know any info as I have had no luck searching online for info..Please let me know if you know where they came from,how people got them.special order etc..

I got these with the big lot of games from that collector...I can't find a thing about them on the net..

Here's the details.

Star Fox 64 (Nintendo 64, 1997) Nintendo Power Power Facts Cards (FACTORY SEALED Pack of 10 cards...)never opened in Mint Condition..

Nintendo 64 Card Holder,Album....BRAND NEW,Never used Nintendo 64 nintendo power power fact card,trading card,holder..It has 15 clear sleeves with 4 cards spots to store cards...and a half sleeve on the rear inner cover to store something else.

This book is unused,brand new..IT ONLY SAYS NINTENDO 64 on it.
It needs to be filled and laid flat,it's been in storage with books for many years and tends to flatten out..
(clear mini plastic bag that Album came in is included..)has UPC number on it.

I don't know much about these items,Cards say STAR FOX 64 Nintendo Power- Power Facts..the last card on the back in the package has a Power Fact about the LandMaster.... card 10 of 10..These look to be the complete series of cards or atleast the 10 of 10 cards of that series..

I don't know how someone would get there,maybe special order from Nintendo Power..?????

THANK YOU..