Thread: Looking for a few gaming Lords to contribute to my Classic Arcade/MAME Blog

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for a few gaming Lords to contribute to my Classic Arcade/MAME Blog

For those of you who haven't seen it, I have a MAME/classic arcade blog where I post daily about different stuff including: obscure games (Games of the Day), crud to buy, comics, news, etc.

I'm adding a strategy section wherein the Lords of gaming can sprinkle a few (but not all) of their secrets to scoring on any MAME/classic arcade game. I did this with a few of the world's top ranked pinball players on my pinball site and it was very well received with gazillions of views from pinheads. I could write about strategy myself, but the truth is that as much as I've loved playing for 35 years, mostly, I blow.

So, if you are expert at a game or you just have a good strategy, and you want to write anywhere from a line or two to several paragraphs, email me and we can get it on the blog.

It can be about any Game of the Day I've already covered or ANY game you'd like.

If that doesn't sound like something you'd like to do or your secrets are too sacred, hope you can enjoy the blog anyway. It's here...

http://mamezach.blogspot.com/

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The first Guest Gamer strategy/tip guide was posted today. It's for Kozmik Krooz'r.

Let me know if you'd like to contribute, it'd be great to create a large collection of them. It can be as long or as short as you'd like.