Thread: Kojima teases unknown Fox Engine title with ... 'See-thru underwear'? [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Kojima teases unknown Fox Engine title with ... 'See-thru underwear'? [Joystiq]

With Platinum Games taking the reins on Metal Gear Rising, what's Kojima Productions up to? KojiPro captain Hideo Kojima took to Twitter to tease the above image writing, "'New title' run by 'Fox Engine.'" It features a refreshing change of pace for the veteran game designer; namely, soldiers and tanks.

Alright, so you're not impressed with what Fox Engine is showing off. Kojima suspected as much, so he followed up with another tweet. "One of the key features about 'Fox Engine,' here's the transparent technique," Kojima wrote. "See-thru underwear." Now you're tasked with the following dilemma: Do you click past the break to see what he's talking about, or do you simply move on, content in the knowledge that you were the stronger person?Continue reading Kojima teases unknown Fox Engine title with ... 'See-thru underwear'?

Kojima teases unknown Fox Engine title with ... 'See-thru underwear'? originally appeared on Joystiq on Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:50:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DP ServBot View Post
    "One of the key features about 'Fox Engine,' here's the transparent technique," Kojima wrote. "See-thru underwear."
    If only he was responsible for the Tomb Raider series instead of Metal Gear Solid people might be more thrilled about this feature, I can't think of many people wanting to see Snake's junk that badly.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
    If only he was responsible for the Tomb Raider series instead of Metal Gear Solid people might be more thrilled about this feature, I can't think of many people wanting to see Snake's junk that badly.
    You'd be surprised... Naked Raiden brought so many fujoshi into the Metal Gear Solid fanbase. Which, in turn, explains why they put him in a male x male relationship in MGS3 (in the form of Raikov and Volgin). MGS has a surprising amount pandering to female fans, especially given what the games are like (in comparison to, say, Final Fantasy, where including bishounen makes a lot more sense).

Pretzel (Level 4) substantial_snake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Insanity2546

Something about this screenshot says PSVita to me, it really doesn't look far off from what we have already seen in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. If so then cool, bring on a new title,MGS or not, to the new console. If not then its just an average screen shot and nothing to write home about.

The underwear thing is meh. Anyone who has played the MGS games knows that Kojima likes to put perv jokes and situations in his games with the Love-Box and Paz (or Miller ) probably being the zenith of that. I don't really see what this will bring to the table when talking about game design but then again I'm not a game designer.

On a side note my new avatar HAS to be added as an official smiley to the board.
    Last edited by substantial_snake; 12-17-2011 at 01:57 AM.