Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What game/s are you Playing? Daily check :)2012 PLEASE CLOSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just started playing Truth or Lies so that I can use my new wireless mic. It's pretty....um, stupid but it also has easy achievements And I'm still plowing thru Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic on Xbox. Tonight I'll also put some shooting in with either MW3 or Halo Reach. Or maybe something else.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After finishing Truth or Lies and clearing all of the achievements I played UFC: Personal Trainer today for my new work out regime. I am more out of shape than I thought. I also played Halo: CE Anniversary and later I'll be playing MW3.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Insert Coin (Level 0) Ballermann2D's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wave Race 64
    Wave Race Blue Storm
    Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker
    Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
    was Dreamcast a PlayStation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saint's Row: The Third (360)
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
    Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
    Oregon Trail 3D (3DS)

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

2012 is going to my year of "I'm tired of seeing it as 'unplayed' on my Backloggery so I'm just going to start playing the darn thing." Aside from Skyrim and an occasional round of UT3, everything I've played this year has been new to me, but long waiting on my shelf.

Last weekend I played Braid and Machinarium, both all the way through in one day each.

Skyrim (PC) - It's very fun in small doses, but I can't sit for hours with it. I play an hour or so every few days.

Gears of War (PC) - This time I'm giving it a chance with the 360 pad. Now I understand how the gameplay actually works. Too many unfair sections with crappy cover, success is kind of random. I keep getting stuck in walls and having to restart from the last checkpoint.

Bioshock 2 (PC) - It's okay, but not really amazing. I wish it had NPCs to make it more of an adventure/RPG, rather than such a straightforward shooter.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

today i was whooping some ass playing mike tysons punch out with my Power-Glove!
    im getting way better with the defense motions and got von kaiser on a 7 hit combo then upper-cut to finish!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Elysiun
    PSN
    Sabaku_Hoshi
    Steam
    Nionel

I'm not sure why I've never posted here before, seems like an interesting thread...

Final Fantasy III (SNES) - I've been playing quite a lot of this since I got it from Christmas, I forgot just how fun this game can be.

Pokémon Emerald Version (GBA) - Been replaying it, doing a Grass-type only playthrough, I got rid of all of my Pokémon games when my DS Lite was stolen last year, so I need to replay some of these older ones to reacquire the Pokemon from them.

Gears of War 3 (X360) - Long done with the campaign, still occasionally hopping on multiplayer with friends.

That's it for now, I'm planning on trying to beat a lot of my RPGs this year, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of them on here in the coming days.

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    jdotaku

just a bit now and then of rift on my pc (great mmo)
    and the new need for speed hot pursuit on my smartphone

Insert Coin (Level 0) drthielegood's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    drthielegood

Picked up Deadspace 2 for 5 bucks on Steam this weekend so I'm working on that for now. Also getting alot of play time in on Galaxian for Colecovision and, although it may sounds strange, Double Dragon for Master System. Not the best version of the game to be sure but I just need an excuse to use that ASCIIWARE power clutch sg that I just picked up. That thing is sweet.

Bob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I found a boxed Master System at Goodwill last month and finally got some games at the tail end of last week to kick the tires.

With that, I've been playing Hang On, After Burner and Out Run. I've also been playing a good deal of Road Rash and Vectorman II on the Genny.

Of the modern stuff, I've been playing a lot of Pac-Man CE DX and Daytona USA on the Xbox 360.
    VectorGamer.com
    YouTube: TheRetrocade
    @RealVectorGamer

Cherry (Level 1) starchildskiss78's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yesterday:

Daytona USA (Dreamcast)
    18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (Dreamcast)
    Dead or Alive 2 (Dreamcast)

It has been a while since I fired up the little white box to enjoy some arcade favorites. Playing the games on the VGA Box is an interesting experience on a newer HD widescreen television. The picture doesn't want to quite cover the whole screen, leaving a vertical black bar on the left side only. I compensate for it anyway as the graphics blow me away every time! Daytona USA was fun to play, but just as hard as it always been to me. The controller is so twitchy! 18 Wheeler makes me wish I had a bench or one of those video game rocker chairs to play with. Dead or Alive 2 was on of the first games I purchased for the Dreamcast after seeing the demo that came with the system. I'm not huge on fighting games but the graphics, story, and gameplay sucked me in.

Today:

Street Fighter II (SNES)

I haven't played this game in a few months since I found it complete in the box at the flea market. I decided to play on the normal difficulty and see if I could make it all the way through. It turns out....I can't! I made it to Vega (after losing a few times) and kept getting my ass handed to me. I finally gave up and shut the SNES off. It's no fun to get frustrated playing games, huh?
    My webcomic about three kitties and their humans. Touches on different subject matter (including video games) and updates every Sunday and Wednesday. (The kitties demand you read it!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been playing Resistance on PS3 and Halo: CE Anniversary on 360. I'm determined to beat both of them this weekend and I just finished Halo: CE. Now it's on to Resistance.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Disney Universe on 360 and loving it and really fun platformer and you do the movies to collect costumes for your character to wear and use there weapon in each stage of each movie, finished up with all the movies but Wall-E then have to go back to replay some levels to unlock more costumes....pretty fun!.

Other than that still trying to finish off Saint's Row: The Third for 360 and have 4 missions left and stuck on a hard one right now.

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm almost finish Resistance on PS3. I've been going back to Halo: Reach and Halo: CE Anniversary for achievements. And of course I keep putting in time with Modern Warfare 3 and Gears of War 3. I even went back to my kinect to play UFC: Personal Trainer.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

After going goodness knows how long without playing much of anything, I'm finally getting back into some gaming. I set my mind to beating Kendo Rage on Super Nintendo, and I finally did it (on Normal), after playing the game casually several years ago and getting close but never quite finishing it off. Good to mark that off the mental list. Not the greatest little platformer, but still decent fun.

I'm also playing Gradius on NES, but I don't know if I'll stick with it long enough to beat it. I haven't played the NES version of Gradius in many years, and I wanted to see if I'd be any better now, especially with how I blew through the first Gradius on PSP not long ago. Well, the NES version still creams me, but with a little practice, I have gotten farther in it than ever before. I'm not sure if I ever cleared the third stage in the past, but now I've made it to the sixth. We'll see if I end up beating it or not.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since this is in the Classic Gaming forum, shouldn't all the games listed here be pre-PS2 games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by o.pwuaioc View Post
    Since this is in the Classic Gaming forum, shouldn't all the games listed here be pre-PS2 games?
    No. It doesn't matter how old or current they are, all video games are fair game in this thread. As for me, I've been playing Left 4 Dead on the 360 trying to finish up the single player campaign before hopping online. I've also been putting more time into MW3 and Halo: CE Anniversay. On my PS3 I just started playing Ninja Gainden: Sigma and I am once again replaying parts of Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic for Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I'm also playing Gradius on NES, but I don't know if I'll stick with it long enough to beat it. I haven't played the NES version of Gradius in many years, and I wanted to see if I'd be any better now, especially with how I blew through the first Gradius on PSP not long ago. Well, the NES version still creams me, but with a little practice, I have gotten farther in it than ever before. I'm not sure if I ever cleared the third stage in the past, but now I've made it to the sixth. We'll see if I end up beating it or not.
    Use the Konami code.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 02-03-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The 1 2 P View Post
    No. It doesn't matter how old or current they are, all video games are fair game in this thread. As for me, I've been playing Left 4 Dead on the 360 trying to finish up the single player campaign before hopping online. I've also been putting more time into MW3 and Halo: CE Anniversay. On my PS3 I just started playing Ninja Gainden: Sigma and I am once again replaying parts of Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic for Xbox.
    In that case, I'm playing Fable: Lost Chapters, Phalanx (SNES) (when rushed for time), Super Metroid (when I have more time), Golden Axe Warrior, and Final Fantasy IX, depending on which game I'm in the mood for. Sadly, I've really only had time for short bursts of Phalanx here recently.