Thread: Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD coming Q2, see Munch's new model [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD coming Q2, see Munch's new model [Joystiq]

Just Add Water, the developer responsible for bringing Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath back to life in high definition, will be releasing its HD remake of Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee by the end of Q2, according to the dev's Twitter account.

As our more crotchety readers will surely remember, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee was a launch title for the original Xbox, as well as the second chapter in the tragically unfinished Oddworld pentalogy. At the moment, all we have is the announcement, a logo and a small image of Munch's updated character model (which you can see after the break), but rest assured that we'll be on this like Sligs on a Mudokon.Continue reading Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD coming Q2, see Munch's new model
    Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD coming Q2, see Munch's new model originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 14 Jan 2012 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

16-bits, yo Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I think the first thing I ever played on my original Xbox was a demo of the original version of this from an OXBM disc.