Thread: -

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default -

Last edited by Jive3D; 02-11-2024 at 11:27 AM.

Pretzel (Level 4) LaughingMAN.S9's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    MILKnoCrackerz
    PSN
    ElPrivon

i actually have it and bought child of eden specifically to get my money out of the move which i honestly feel is a big waste of fucking money even if i did buy it all for half off

what you will need is the move wand and playstation eye camera, i dont think u really need the navigation controller, its been a while since i played it but im pretty sure you didnt even use it, worst case scenario you can you your dualshock controller along with the wand

now on to the game, first let me say the time i spent with the game was really really limited, because i picked it up around the holidays, so i picked it up basically along with like 10 other games over the course of a few weeks so i havent had the time to really sit down and play with it, but from the little i did, it was classic rez all over again lol it was really fun and the wand worked pretty good, big bonus points go being able to place a couple dualshock controllers in your sweater pockets and or lap and letting it vibrate along to the music while you play

my main concern which may be a plus for you, depends on the person i guess, but i felt like you had to move your hands a little farther than i would have liked, lol too much activity for me, the wii made me lazy from being able to trick the sensors & simulate big sweeping movements with just fast twitching wrist flicks, with the move, no such luck since it actually tracks the controller by sight and not so much interal accelarometers, if you're a fan of rez and want to play this and feel more involved i'd say its worth it, especially now since you can buy the game for dirt cheap brand new and pick up a eye camera and wand for under 50 to 60
    "Kidnap the presidents wife without a plan..."

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Not sure of Child of Eden as I'm not interested, but you're required to have the PS Eye in order to use the Move, yes. All bundles come with a Move remote control and PS Eye included. The Move Mayhem Bundle at Bestbuy additionally includes the Sharpshooter, Navigation controller, Resistance 3, and Killzone 3 for only $20 more than the Deadmond's Quest bundle.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have it for 360 and Kinect, but I found it a lot more satisfying w/ just the standard controller.
    The Kinect function was fun for a few minutes, but I love the traditional controls for that game.
    If you have played REZ than you will know that the vibrations in the controller are killer.

Strawberry (Level 2) Beefy Hits's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have it for 360 and love it. How do you unlock more levels though? I've run through the first two levels with almost perfect scores, and nothing unlocks...
    You don't have to be smart, you don't have to have all the facts, you just have to be confident.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by Jive3D; 07-04-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Quote Originally Posted by Jive3D View Post
    Alrighty, so I picked up the "mayhem" bundle for $99

http://bby.us/?c=BB00990399135

and Child of Eden for $30 on Amazon.

I call that a score. Can't wait to play this!
    Sweet.

Move is great tech. Sadly a bit late to the party where motion controls are concerned, but pretty well supported all things considered.

That bundle is priced phenomenally, the individual parts price out to like $240-$250 total!

Move + Sharpshooter + Killzone 3 is a pretty epic experience, give it a go and spend some time tweaking the sensitivity if it doesn't feel just right out of the gate, because you can really get it to a place that will be comfortable for the entire game.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    jdotaku

I love rez. Must play it again and I have some friends I need to expose to it (can't convince them to buy it) and I so need this game and a 360 (I would rather use kinect I think having already tried the move)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just bought a new copy of Child of Eden after a friend lent me his Kinect and I'm just waiting for it to be delivered so I can dive in!