Okay, I admit it, I suck at at Track & Field. Played it in the olden days in the arcade (1983) and my friend always beat me (schmuck). Owned a dedicated one for many years and never got much better. Had parties where folks beat my butt despite the fact that I owned the machine. Now I only play the game on MAME, but the results are pretty much the same, no breaking 10 seconds in the 100 for me.

The fact is, after all the years of trying off and on, I still (usually) produce a better score with one hand than two. I just can't get the rhythm down. Clearly, I could never be a drummer. Yeah, I've seen all the stuff online about guys using 3 and 4 finger methods to Lord-out at the game and yeah, I'm jealous like a mother-fcuker.

So I was wondering, how many guys out there (not just the freaks on youtube) can slay at T & F? So, how about this, if you have access to the game (either dedicated or in MAME), crank the game up on default settings and run the 100 (the first event) 3 times. Report your best time on the survey in the right column of my MAMEblog. It's obviously anonymous (so no embarrassment) and a much better survey if guys of all skill levels do it, NOT just the uber-players. I'll play soon and post the results, good luck.

You can also post your time here, but please post it at my blog as guys from many sources and forums go to my blog and I'd like to have all the data in one place.

http://mamezach.blogspot.com/