I also bought a ps3 for this game, I grabbed it on black Friday. I would give it a 9 out of 10. It feels like they picked up right where tm 2 left off. Huge destructible environments, crazy combat and lots of sick humor. Love the strategy of it, trying to gather as many weapons as possible then hauling ass and blowing the shit out of everyone. I like that you can now choose 3 cars per level and run to the garage and grab a different one when yours is about to blow. It’s also nice that this lets you utilize different cars specials in one level. Having each car have an alternate version of his special is cool two. I personally love sweet tooth transforming and throwing his robot head at people.

The games got a few bugs but David Jaffee has been posting updates on twitter and youtube. There’s a patch going out today or tomorrow that should fix most stuff. The only downside to the game is the graphics aren’t as great as I hoped but I can see why when you have giant destructible levels and 16 player online games. The story mode could have been longer two but both of these things are nitpicking. Twisted metal is fucking awesome.

I got my hands on two of those big promo display boxes that they use at GameStop to advertise their game. I also designed these two cars.