Thread: FS: Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Yellow with NEW BATTERIES.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Yellow with NEW BATTERIES.

HELLO, FRIENDS. I've finally begun replacing the dead batteries in the few dozen Pokemon carts I have. At this point, I have the following titles available:

Pokemon Red x5
    Pokemon Crystal x1

In the next week or so, I should have all remaining titles available in varying quantities. These games have had brand new batteries installed via soldering iron and solder (NOT TAPE). The contacts have been cleaned. The carts themselves have been cleaned and are free of any residue (and, in most cases, any writing as well). Photos of the currently available carts:

As the photos indicate, all carts but one are in excellent shape (no writing on any of the above). Carts are priced accordingly:

Pokemon Red - $25 shipped
    Pokemon Red (lower left cart with the faded label) - $23 shipped
    Pokemon Crystal - $33 shipped

Prices include shipping within the US. International buyers welcome but shipping will be higher (e-mail location for quote).

These prices are about the going rate for a cart on Amazon as of writing but, of course, Amazon carts are not likely to be in great shape and certainly don't have fresh batteries.

I'll be updating this thread with new items as they're repaired and cleaned up. A couple Red left, should be a couple Blue, one more Crystal, one Yellow, plenty of Gold, plenty of Silver.
    Last edited by FanOPants; 02-14-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To the top.