Seriously. What is going on here? Perhaps someone can shed some light on this. I’ve been a gamer for a good long while now, and I’ve never, EVER been in a situation like this. I find it to be rather frightening.

I was content there for a while, just moving along like everyone else. I picked up stuff for my gaming collection, and played my games quite a bit. That was up until a couple months ago, when it seems that my interest in the hobby waned to the dangerously low level it's at right now. Now, it seems that I really don’t have the desire to sit down and enjoy videogames. I don’t feel much like collecting at this point. I’ve been posting more in the Off-Topic forums.( ) Even working at Gamestop seems to lave lost its “luster” to me. I don’t know what the hell is going on but it scares the SHIT out of me. Am I really losing interest? Am I in a phase? Is this all going to stop? WTF?

Maybe it’s the fact that I’ve been rather blasé by what games I’ve seen/played in recent months. Maybe I’m actually *gasp* growing up. Maybe I’m just worrying about something that I needn’t worry about. Whatever it is, I would really like to know what’s going on. Does anyone else feel this way, or has gone through a similar event? Please, do tell.