Thread: Oxeye Game Studio and Wolfire Games join Humble Bundle Mojam [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Oxeye Game Studio and Wolfire Games join Humble Bundle Mojam [Joystiq]

As if the basic premise of Mojang's 60 hour Humble Bundle charity programming marathon weren't enough of an incentive for you to hand over as many of your hard earned dollars as you want, the Minecraft developer is now being joined by Oxeye Game Studio and Wolfire Games, who will be creating their own 60-hour indie experiences.

Wolfire's game will be based off the same crowdsourced premise as Mojang's, which is an RTS shoot 'em up steeped in an ancient Egypt/steampunk setting. Oxeye Games, on the other hand, will be combining the second-place and second-to-last-place options from the genre poll by constructing "a dungeon crawler beat 'em up set in a post-apocalyptic World War II."

All three teams are live streaming their progress at the official Humble Bundle site, and there's still about 20 hours left to go make your donation and claim your games before the event comes to a close.Oxeye Game Studio and Wolfire Games join Humble Bundle Mojam originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Odd, we normally get e-mails about Humble Bundle projects.

I'm going to assume there won't be any Steam codes for this right off the bat.

You know this had to be a dare or something Notch was on about to someone. 'I bet I could shit on a computer and have people trying to buy it' or something like that.

Good god. We've come full circle. Notch is Atari.
    Last edited by JSoup; 02-18-2012 at 07:21 PM.