Thread: What game was this?

Insert Coin (Level 0) bigbadbear9885's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What game was this?

I remember when I was very little (late 90s or early 2000s) back in the ps1 or very very early ps2 days, I looked at a game magazine and on a page a saw a ad page for some game. What I saw on the page must of all been in the game so use it to figure what game it is. it was a black background page with 2d drawing artwork, everywhere there was a motherload of HUGE monsters, I remember one of them was a giant fly and I THINK most of the other monster were like demonic drewing monsters. In the front of them was a Red Haired chick with 2 pistols (Or a gun at all anyway), and on the left there was a fat biker guy wearing a leather jacket but i dont think he had a shirt on and I thought he had a skull tatoo on his head or body. There was pictures at the bottom but the only one i remember clearly was one with that fat biker guy I mentioned running around or at of a Firey place. Since it all seemed really disturbing, I would guess it was rated m or t. I THINK it said it was on Ps1, or it could of been ps2 or dreamcast. I've been trying to look for this game for years so I very much hope to get an answer. at least give me something to help me find it. Thank you very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Almost sounds like Spawn: In the Demon's Hand (Sega Dreamcast), except that ad doesn't have a shirtless biker. It DOES have the Violator (who has insect eyes) tons of other demons, fire AND a red head with 2 guns.

edit: The human violator does look like a biker, and his shirt is pulled up showing his belly because he is so obese

further edit: eff it, was this it?
    Last edited by SpaceHarrier; 02-28-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0) bigbadbear9885's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceHarrier View Post
    Almost sounds like Spawn: In the Demon's Hand (Sega Dreamcast), except that ad doesn't have a shirtless biker. It DOES have the Violator (who has insect eyes) tons of other demons, fire AND a red head with 2 guns.

edit: The human violator does look like a biker, and his shirt is pulled up showing his belly because he is so obese

further edit: eff it, was this it?
    After looking for it for 8 years...You are the only one who has ever been able to help me find it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Your a God!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbear9885 View Post
    After looking for it for 8 years...You are the only one who has ever been able to help me find it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Your a God!
    Haha, thanks and glad to be of service! Your description was quite good, and this was the first and only thing to come to mind.