Thread: Microsoft seeks executive producer for 'AAAA' Xbox title [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Microsoft seeks executive producer for 'AAAA' Xbox title [Joystiq]

Microsoft is apparently no longer satisfied with creating pedestrian, run-of-the-mill "AAA" games and has upgraded to "AAAA" titles, according to this want-ad for an Executive Producer. We honestly thought that was a typo at first, but sure enough the "AAAA" designation is used no fewer than three times to describe the type of project Microsoft Studios will be constructing.

An executive producer's responsibilities sound pretty intense on a "AAAA" title, they've got to "deliver the end-to-end AAAA title experience" while they "maintain high-level relationships with external developers" and "represent and ensure that the project is aligned internally," all while traveling domestically and internationally.

That means that, basically, the only person qualified for this position is Commander Shepard. That works out though, because a fictional person is the perfect candidate to work on something as made up as an "AAAA" title.Microsoft seeks executive producer for 'AAAA' Xbox title originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:10:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Pretzel (Level 4) substantial_snake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Insanity2546

Although silly "AAA" is a pretty vague and meanless marketing term anyways so adding another "A" to it just gives me a chuckle and reminds me of adding XTREAM to everything during the nineties.

Anyways good for them. The main reason I haven't picked up a 360 is the lack of exclusives that I can't get anywhere else. I'm interested a few like Lost Odyssey, the latest Forza title, ODST, and maybe the Gears series but outside of that either doesn't really interested me or I can get it on another platform.