I don't think I'll ever get bored of my NES and SNES...with all their flaws and imperfections...those 2 systems are the only ones that matter to me. Retro games in general I have nothing but love for. But modern video games are complete crap. Just utter and total garbage. I don't know why soo many morons buy the stuff. I realized that tonight while playing Lolo for my NES...taking a break and trying to play something more recent...giving up...and playing Lolo again.

Seriously...all the modern stuff is garbage. It's nothing but gimmicks and fancy graphics. Every mother f-ing new system is just an update to graphics. I don't give a rats behind about graphics...WHY?!?? Because I still have to hold that stupid controller in my hand while staring at some stupid television. I don't want to hold an f-ing thing in my hand. I don't want to stare at a damn screen. I DON'T want to play AS Link. I WANT TO BE LINK. Why the hell can't they make the holodeck from Star Trek. That's what I want. I want myself...physically...to walk around a world and tell Gannon to stop d*cking around and let Zelda go. I want to be able to approach NPC's and tell them to their face that I reject their idiotic sidequests. I want to be Megaman and slap Dr. Wily and then blast him right between the eyes. That's the kind of system I want.

So until that day comes...you'll find me in front of my NES and SNES. The rest...I leave to all the moronic fanboy pricks out there. I'll save my money for a real improvement and update.

thank you.