Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. There are plenty of "real" and frankly great games on the Wii that are exclusives including such recent releases as Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. and the upcoming Last Story and Xenoblade. Those games will be sought by collectors many years from now because they are great games regardless of the fact that they may have a motion control component. Nintendo has never been geared to "hardcore" gamers whatever that means. Nintendo is a company that creates enduring characters and then uses those characters in its games, some of which are amazing and some which are less so. Ultimately, Nintendo has always catered to children and families, but the gameplay on its first party games is generally compelling and addictive enough that teenagers and older gamers end up really enjoying them as well. If you don't enjoy many of the remarkable first party releases on the Wii, I can guarantee the WiiU isn't going to change your mind and complaining that you want essentially a third console similar to the next versions of the Xbox and Playstation is not only absurd, but not sustainable in this economic environment.
I wasn't saying I didn't enjoy the Wii, I was saying I don't think I will enjoy the Wii U. I am a fan of the Wii for it's honoring old franchises and reviving them with great remakes and sequels. This is why I am asking if wii games will keep being made. I like how it can use motion control, and on the Wii remote it almost mirrors an NES controller. Please next time read before you bash my comments.

I know Nintendo has been geared toward families in the past, but the challenge was there too. I think the new games are becoming too easy is all. I'm not saying EVERY game is way too easy, just the average amount of games.

I am not asking for a Nintendo Xbox clone, as that would imply that they would rely on FPS's, which I made abundantly clear I DO NOT WANT. But if it was like an Xbox or PS3 but with Nintendo games, would that be a bad thing? I think not.

So to conclude, re-evaluate your comment.