Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LordsOfSkulls
    PSN
    LordsOfSkulls

Talking RPG Collector Asking for Little Help >.<

First of all i would like to say, HELLO EVERYONE !!! ^_^, i am new to the forums and i found it by accident (random google searches), =p read couple posts and decided to register. =) I am a RPG Collector for "Modern Games"

With more Gamestop removing, and only few specific ones still carry PS2s... other than Amazon/Ebay is their any good places to pick up RPGs for PS2/PS3/PSP/Xbox/Xbox 360 games?

I mean their is Gamestop.com but the problem i have with them is that i dont know if the product they send me has cover art/manual and disk is in good shape... (that one thing i always had a priority to get at very least original case with cover art, and disk in good shape, and manual if possible)

Also if their any place that sells cover art/manuals for games? I have few games that are really rare but hard to find them with boxes/manuals like "Kuon" without going broke X.x

My priority with next tax refund is to finish up as much as possible of my RPGs for PS2 if not all (even rebuy 3-4 titles just for box/manual) (i got like 90% of all RPGs on PS2 and 95% of all of them with manuals/original boxes in very good to mint condition) it has been alot of fun hunting them down both online and in form of road trips around Illinois/Wisconsin States.

Just trying to figure out any other untaped sites out their that might be good place to find my RPGs

Collecting RPGs for PS2/PS3/PSP/Xbox/Xbox 360/ and now slowly starting with gamecube/Wii/DS (Already got myself Skies Of Arcadia in mint condition on the way in mail)is my life goal as a gamer. =)

Also if anyone could recommend any good controller(like original or third parties) and memory card for gamecube i really appreciate it as well.... =D going to my gamecube games on Wii

Thanks In Advance For Any Recommandations Towards The Question or Video Games really appricate it =)

Pac-Man (Level 10) Rickstilwell1's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    TheGameCollector

After 10 days from your join date, there is a buy/sell forum here. Atariage and Nintendoage are also good sites where you can post threads for items wanted or browse for sale threads. Some people get some really nice stuff in. Sometimes it's easier than using ebay or Amazon.com price wise, sometimes it's not. Depends on the seller's situation. If you see something you want, you just message the person about it.
    [quote name='Shidou Mariya' date='Nov 17 2010, 10:05 PM' post='4889940']
    I'm a collector, but only to a certain extent.
    Not as extreme as Rickstilwell though.[/quote]

Insert Coin (Level 0) LordsOfSkulls's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LordsOfSkulls
    PSN
    LordsOfSkulls

oh?
    o.o were can i post my want list??

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your want list should go in Buying and Selling, just make sure the thread title indicates that you're looking to buy what's listed.

There are controller adapters for GCN. I personally use a PS/2 keyboard and PS2 controller adapter. There's also the SFC pad controller, but those are a little harder to find.

Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, and Best Buy are the only other retailers that stock games. Of those, I'd say that you have the best chances of finding discounted RPGs at K-Mart, Best Buy, and Sears, in that order. For some reason, K-Mart has more RPGs and general Japanese stuff than the others, at least in my experience.

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordsOfSkulls View Post
    Also if their any place that sells cover art/manuals for games? I have few games that are really rare but hard to find them with boxes/manuals like "Kuon" without going broke X.x
    Well, if you're looking for cover art/manuls, there's this store: http://www.videogameinstructionbookl...let/StoreFront

However, I've never used them myself, so I can't say how good or bad they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You can also try printing your own replacement copies.

In the example of Kuon there's this one at the The Cover Project:
    http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?game_id=1980