Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WD's Victor Ireland is Back! (Oh, And He Wants Half-A-Million Bucks.)

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Here's the pertinent information for anyone interested:

If we can pre-sell at least 2,500 copies of a Physical PSP version with a color manual, UMD with color disc label, and a digital download code, we can do a physical+digital combo version for $34.99, shipped to you. At this time, all we want to do is gauge interest in this offering, so if you want to purchase this version were it made available, sign up using the form below with your email address, your name, and the number of copies you want. As an extra special thank-you, supporters of our Deluxe edition Kickstarter that did not fund will get a special UMD label art that's different from the general run.

AND

By signing up for this "Special" mailing list, I'm indicating I have the need and funds to know the satisfaction that comes from buying a physical version of Class of Heroes 2 for the PSP (with a digital download code included as well). If enough signups are made here for at least 2500 copies within the next 7-10 days, an official ordering link through Amazon Payments will be opened, the physical version of the game will be a go, and fans can reserve their copy or copies with the Amazon link.

The only thing that gets me that there is no way to purchase the other UMD variant. I'm sure many extras will be found in a closet 2 years later though
    If you backed the previous Kickstarter, you can buy a copy of that UMD art, as well as the regular version per Vic's posts on NeoGaf. I am actually very happy with the release plan for this as I thought the CE was a colossal waste for this particular game, but I am more than happy to pay $35 for the game on UMD.

Insert Coin (Level 0) Bubble_Man's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    I've played Maniac Mansion and Monkey Island, but the two most recent games of his that I've played are Brutal Legend and Costume Quest, which the two recent ones suck ass. I don't give two shits about the games in the past when his current games aren't worth a damn.

Saying a Tim Schafer game is going to be good because it's a Tim Schafer game is like saying Star Wars 1, 2, and 3 would be good because it's George Lucas.
    Brutal Legend is one of my favorite games of this entire gen. Mowing down demons in an open world while listening to metal is a blast.