The title seems like a bit of a misnomer but I wanna talk about Fighters that have a ton of content for single players. I usually suck hard at fighting games so if I find one I enjoy its usually because I have a lot more to do then the traditional 2 player, tournament, story modes found in most fighters. I also put this in Modern Gaming because I honestly can't think of a ton of pre-last generation fighters that had much more then the already mentioned modes of play.

At the top of my current list is definitely Dissidia 012[duodecim]. The game just has so much content to burn through that its ridiculous in a good way. The main story mode of the game contains both a new campaign featuring the new fighters to the series along with an revamped version of the original games already long story mode with a lot of side missions thrown in. In addition to that you eventually unlock whats basically an unending dungeon, labyrinth mode to the game as well. That coupled with the more traditonal tournament and vs. CPU modes, leveling and unique fighting system filled make it my current favorite fighter to play alone.

I also have a ton of fun with Soul Caliber 1 & 2 when they were new. So anyone else have any particular favorites with a ton of single player content?