Thread: Cast your eyes on new Sorcery screens [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Cast your eyes on new Sorcery screens [Joystiq]

Screenshotiamus! PlayStation Move's Sorcery enters stores on May 22, which leaves you plenty of time to look through the latest gallery of in-game screens.Continue reading Cast your eyes on new Sorcery screens
    Cast your eyes on new Sorcery screens originally appeared on Joystiq on Fri, 13 Apr 2012 04:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's nice to see this game still exists. I remember people were wondering if it was cancelled. Sony has really dropped the ball with the whole Move thing. I've always thought that the Move had some real promise, but Sony kinda gave up on it after it didn't really catch on.

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Quote Originally Posted by WCP View Post
    It's nice to see this game still exists. I remember people were wondering if it was cancelled. Sony has really dropped the ball with the whole Move thing. I've always thought that the Move had some real promise, but Sony kinda gave up on it after it didn't really catch on.
    It's not in the forefront of their marketing but there have been plenty of software already and more good things coming down the pike that support it. This looks to be one of them.

Personally, I still think if the ONLY thing that it ever was released for was Killzone 3 that it would totally be worth the price of admission with a sharpshooter attachment. Once you tweak the sensitivity that's a pretty visceral experience if you've got a big TV set and loud speakers.

House of the Dead 3/4 on PSN are fantastic too if arcade light gun games are your thang.

And, in all fairness it's gotten WAY more support from devs than the Eye Toy camera ever did in terms of software and Sony shilled those things long after they wore out their novelty/welcome on the PS2.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with Bioshock Infinite since Ken Levine made a point of illustrating that it would have Move support at E3.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I am curious to see what they announce at E3. We haven't even gotten several of the UK released Move games like Start the Party Save the World or the PSN collections like Move Mindbenders which Amazon in the US had listed for a March release here. Hopefully we get at least one more round of good games although I am somewhat skeptical given that they pretty much clearanced Move gear around the holidays and haven't really announced anything new in months. The sales numbers were also pretty poor last time I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Says_Relax View Post
    It's not in the forefront of their marketing but there have been plenty of software already and more good things coming down the pike that support it. This looks to be one of them.

Personally, I still think if the ONLY thing that it ever was released for was Killzone 3 that it would totally be worth the price of admission with a sharpshooter attachment. Once you tweak the sensitivity that's a pretty visceral experience if you've got a big TV set and loud speakers.

House of the Dead 3/4 on PSN are fantastic too if arcade light gun games are your thang.

And, in all fairness it's gotten WAY more support from devs than the Eye Toy camera ever did in terms of software and Sony shilled those things long after they wore out their novelty/welcome on the PS2.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with Bioshock Infinite since Ken Levine made a point of illustrating that it would have Move support at E3.

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I am curious to see what they announce at E3. We haven't even gotten several of the UK released Move games like Start the Party Save the World or the PSN collections like Move Mindbenders which Amazon in the US had listed for a March release here. Hopefully we get at least one more round of good games although I am somewhat skeptical given that they pretty much clearanced Move gear around the holidays and haven't really announced anything new in months. The sales numbers were also pretty poor last time I looked.
    Yeah. Might be out of steam where big 1st party Move titles are concerned. I assume at the very least that we'll get a Move Sports II before the end of the PS3's life.

After that if we only ever get stuff like HOTD type light gun ports and additional control options in games like Bioshock I'll be okay with that.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"