Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E3 2012 Predictions: What Do You Want To See?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well it looks like Nintendo is sticking with the Wii U name so unfortunately that one won't be crossed off the wish list. Hopefully No Specific Action Figure makes an encore appearance at their E3 show.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Microsoft's conference was pretty cool. As one of the commentators on Spike said, they didn't hit it out the park but they did pretty well. The fact that they weren't so heavily Kinect focused on casual content impressed me. A good majority of Kinect content actually focused on core games, although not on Halo 4. Splinter Cell was a nice surprise and I'm wondering if it will be an exclusive. I didn't think SC: Conviction would be exclusive but here we are 2 years and 2 months after the fact and it's still a 360 exclusive despite being a multiplatform series.

There weren't too many surprises(I still don't know why Epic and Game Informer couldn't wait a week before announcing the new Gears and letting it be revealed at the show) but this year they chose quality over quantity. And even though I didn't get any news on an Alan Wake sequel I atleast got confirmation of more new free video apps. It also looks like they are going all out with this timed-exclusive content thing.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Pimpdaddy View Post
    Dreamcast 2
    Beat me to it.

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Watched Sony's conference alittle earlier and it also was ok....until they got to the Move Storybook bullshit. That lasted for roughly 15 minutes and I started browsing other sites. It also reminded me of the times at E3 during the PS2 days when Sony would spend a significant amount of time going over sales figures and bragging about how they were number one in the world. Thats one good thing that has come with them being last place this gen--no more boring sales figures lectures in the middle of their E3 conference filled with pie charts and graphs.

There weren't any real surprises at their conference unless you consider the Assassins Creed PS3 and Vita bundles a surprise. But Beyond looked interesting and I'm of course keeping my eyes on GOW: Ascension and The Last of Us. It was nice getting to see both these shows on the same day this year since I can only take off one day for this. But neither show was as entertaining as years past. EA's show actually had the biggest surprise with the UFC announcement but I would have expected something like that in a few years once THQ goes under.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P