Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

Default Modded Systems for Sale!!

Custom Blue PS1 SCPH-7501 with stealth chip. Comes with all leads and a clear black dual shock with blue LED's when it rumbles. The stock LED has been changed to blue as well. This case is brand new and never been used. I bought it then modded the system, installed and now for sale. $75 shipped

PS2 Slim SCPH-75007 NTSC-J Modbo 4.0 chipped

New laser with Romeo mod already done to lengthen the life of the laser, this plays all region PS1/PS2/DVD video disc. Comes with all leads, PSU, and wireless PS2 controller. Will post pic if needed but it looks like every other slim out there.

$90 shipped

Rev0 NTSC-J Dreamcast with region free modchip installed

I also installed a new laser and greased it properly. I added a region free modchip and put it into a black Sega Sports bottom and 1 of 1,000 ever made official Sega Dreamcast blue lids, the lids themselves go for over $100 anytime they arise on eBay. I also have the original box the lid came with in great shape. It also has a blue LED replacement and the controller port pico fuse has been replaced as well to ensure the controller port doesn't go out. Comes with all leds and a clear black Millennium controller

$175+ shipping

Black Dreamcast BBA also comes with the white casing as well, no it isn't a paint job but a real black shell. I used it on the Dreamcast above to play online. Nothing special about this but will provide pics upon request.

$90 shipped

Yellow NTSC-u rev1 modchipped Dreamcast

Another Dreamcast in a NEW yellow shell, never used till I installed the system and region free modchip inside as well. Replaced the picofuse on the controller port board and greased the GD_ROM and adjusted the laser. Reads all disc perfectly, this comes with all hook up but sorry no controllers left.

$95+ shipping

Xbox 1 Innovation VGA Adapter

Never been used, I bought it only to find out it doesn't work on 1.6 models of the Xbox 1. So if you have any other model this will work for you. Nothing special but pics available upon request.

$25 shipped

(4) PS2 Logitech Wireless Controllers

Two have battery backs the other two do not but work just fine. Again pics upon request.

$25+ shipping for all four pads

Dreamcast DDR Hard Pad

Just what you see here, looking for $40+ shipping on this one. I also have both DDR games as well as Feet of Fury for this pad if interested as well as an official DC-X import boot disc I will toss in for free if you are interested in the package.

Xbox 1 Halo Edition Shell

$25+ shipping on this one guys, get it while it's hot and maybe I will toss in a Samsung DVD drive as well

Dreamcast ASCII Fight Pad
    This is the normal one with slight yellowing but I also have the black and yellow Capcom pad NiB never used I could part with as well. I just need to keep one.

White $40+ shipping
    Black Capcom $70+ shipping

I am open to offers if you think the price is to high. So please hit me up and lets make a deal. All this is going to other forums and eBay so act now while you still can.
    Last edited by atreyu187; 06-17-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good price on the DC in the yellow third party shell considering I sold my last dark green shell (new but just the empty boxed shell mind you) for $165. Wish I had bought up more of them years ago as I'm finally completely out other than the dark green one I use myself.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can you ship to canada?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shame you don't have the official black replacement top as that's the only one I'm looking for now...

ReviveDC Team Member Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

I will ship anywhere you pay to have it shipped