Thread: FS Classic Game Collection - Genesis, NES, PS1, SNES 40%-Off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS Classic Game Collection - Genesis, NES, PS1, SNES 40%-Off

Hello, my name is Gabe, I'm a classic gaming enthusiast & collector. Times are tough & I can no longer afford to keep my classic game collection. I am now selling it off. I am not a dealer. Once the games are sold, they're gone.

Pictures of items can be found here:
    http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/36418...0Sale?h=9abe48

Prices for individual items have been set to aprox. 30%-off the most common going rates on-line & are non-negotiable. Item & price list can be found here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36418620/Cra...20Ad%20v3.html

The entirety of the collection, minus sold items, is currently valued at $1,622.00.
    At 40% off it's $973.00

If you're interested in purchasing the entire collection, I'm willing to negotiate on price. Make me an offer.

All purchases will include an additional shipping fee (around $5.00 in the continental US, depending on order size), & a Paypal fee of 2.9% of the sum, including shipping, plus $0.30. Multiple items can be bundled into a single package to avoid unnecessary, repeat shipping charges.

Again I'd like to point out that I'm just a classic game collector, not a professional internet vendor. Because of this, at this point in time I don't have any buyer feedback--I don't have a history of selling things via auction sites, or other sites like amazon.com. Anything sold in the past using the internet has been locally via craigslist. Because of this I can submit no immediate buyer feedback at this time. However, buyer's comfort, trust & satisfaction is very very important to me. If you send me a private message (PM)with your first name & the game titles you're interested in, I'll send you my phone number. We can discuss the specifics of the order over the phone. I believe if you have a chance to talk to me, you can get a better feel for who I am. Also I'm willing to negotiate for how the transaction is handled (example: a portion of the total sum paid up front, & the rest paid upon receipt of delivery). Your comfort, trust & satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me, & I will do my absolute best to accommodate you. And of course, If you're not satisfied with any item, I'll happily refund 100% of your money upon return receipt.
    Last edited by namayake; 08-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Still plenty of games for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lots of games still for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's plenty left for anyone that's interested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    OlieTheGoalie1
    Steam
    Vrikkgwj

I can't afford any of your games right now, but I'm just saying that I'm jealous of how good of a shape your stuff is in.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm'd you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone! I wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to this thread & pm'ed me the past week. I apologize for not responding sooner. I came down with a serious case of the flu the Sunday before last (July 1st)& was bed ridden for just about a week straight. Being an American, this meant having to miss out on the festivities that happened on July 4th, our Independence Day here for those who didn't already know. I'm doing much better now though, with just a little bit of a stuffy nose, mild sore throat & a minor cough. I'm available again to answer all your inquiries & comments, & take orders if interested.

Thank you for you patience! :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vrikkgwj View Post
    I can't afford any of your games right now, but I'm just saying that I'm jealous of how good of a shape your stuff is in.
    Thank you, vrikkgwj! I've always been a stickler about keeping my things in reasonable shape. I think it's a habit I formed when I starting collecting comic books when I was 8 or 9. I quit collecting those years ago but it stuck with me. I can't say all my games are absolutely immaculate though, as I purchased them to be played. And even with the most careful of handling, playing games results in standard wear & tear. Also, many of the games I purchased were already used, & had minor cosmetic scuffs & what not to begin with. I've taken good care of them though, so they look pretty much the same as they did when I purchased them. None of them have deep gouges or scratches on them and all of them are 100% functional.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You want classic games? I have them! Still plenty for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The NES games The Guardian Legend, Little Nemo The Dream Master, Metal Storm and Shadow of The Ninja, as well as Super R-Type for SNES have all been sold. Still plenty of titles left. Get yours before someone else does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More games have been sold. For NES: Bionic Commando, Cobra Triangle, Strider and Wizards & Warriors are now all gone.

For Genesis: Contra Hard Corps., Gaiares, Lightning Force Quest For The Darkstar and Target Earth have all been sold.

I encourage you to make your purchase before the titles you're interested are sold to someone else.
    Last edited by namayake; 08-02-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

S.C.A.T. for the NES has been sold. Prices for most titles have been lowered to 40%-off.