Thread: FS Classic Game Collection - Genesis, NES, PS1, SNES 40%-Off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS Classic Game Collection - Genesis, NES, PS1, SNES 40%-Off

Hello, my name is Gabe, I'm a classic gaming enthusiast & collector. Times are tough & I can no longer afford to keep my classic game collection. I am now selling it off. I am not a dealer. Once the games are sold, they're gone.

Pictures of items can be found here:
    http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/36418...0Sale?h=9abe48

Prices for individual items have been set to aprox. 30%-off the most common going rates on-line & are non-negotiable. Item & price list can be found here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36418620/Cra...20Ad%20v3.html

The entirety of the collection, minus sold items, is currently valued at $1,622.00.
    At 40% off it's $973.00

If you're interested in purchasing the entire collection, I'm willing to negotiate on price. Make me an offer.

All purchases will include an additional shipping fee (around $5.00 in the continental US, depending on order size), & a Paypal fee of 2.9% of the sum, including shipping, plus $0.30. Multiple items can be bundled into a single package to avoid unnecessary, repeat shipping charges.

Again I'd like to point out that I'm just a classic game collector, not a professional internet vendor. Because of this, at this point in time I don't have any buyer feedback--I don't have a history of selling things via auction sites, or other sites like amazon.com. Anything sold in the past using the internet has been locally via craigslist. Because of this I can submit no immediate buyer feedback at this time. However, buyer's comfort, trust & satisfaction is very very important to me. If you send me a private message (PM)with your first name & the game titles you're interested in, I'll send you my phone number. We can discuss the specifics of the order over the phone. I believe if you have a chance to talk to me, you can get a better feel for who I am. Also I'm willing to negotiate for how the transaction is handled (example: a portion of the total sum paid up front, & the rest paid upon receipt of delivery). Your comfort, trust & satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me, & I will do my absolute best to accommodate you. And of course, If you're not satisfied with any item, I'll happily refund 100% of your money upon return receipt.
    Last edited by namayake; 08-13-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Still plenty of games for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lots of games still for sale.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's plenty left for anyone that's interested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    OlieTheGoalie1
    Steam
    Vrikkgwj

I can't afford any of your games right now, but I'm just saying that I'm jealous of how good of a shape your stuff is in.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm'd you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vrikkgwj View Post
    I can't afford any of your games right now, but I'm just saying that I'm jealous of how good of a shape your stuff is in.
    Thank you, vrikkgwj! I've always been a stickler about keeping my things in reasonable shape. I think it's a habit I formed when I starting collecting comic books when I was 8 or 9. I quit collecting those years ago but it stuck with me. I can't say all my games are absolutely immaculate though, as I purchased them to be played. And even with the most careful of handling, playing games results in standard wear & tear. Also, many of the games I purchased were already used, & had minor cosmetic scuffs & what not to begin with. I've taken good care of them though, so they look pretty much the same as they did when I purchased them. None of them have deep gouges or scratches on them and all of them are 100% functional.