Sadly I have very little time to visit all forums regularly. But I'm also very pleased to come back to DP from time to time, specially when I have many many good news, which are hopefully very useful to all other collectors of classic gaming systems - and rare as the VTech CreatiVision :-)

Please don't consider this as "spam", it's just a way to share the joy of all the newly discovered games, hardware, flyers, etc. with other collectors and fans. :-)

Here's the news that I just put on my CreatiVEmu website:

=====

I gathered many infos and a bought some new and obscure stuff during the past two months, and now it's time to share everything with you! This is gonna be one of the largest updates to the CreatiVemu website ever!

Let's start with the newly discovered hardware.
I got infos from a new Israelian friend, who confirmed that the Creativision sold in his country under the name of Educat 2002 - a common Creativision with just a different title sticker on it, also appearing on the Austrian promo flyer. Attention all Israelian friends and videogames collectors: please contact me in case you have any infos and/or pictures of the Educat 2002 console, peripherals and software!
I also bought myself a very rare, early version of the console, coming from Hong Kong with title sticker in Chinese, having European power plug, RF modulator set for the Great Britain, sticker reading "UK version", and containing Crazy Chicky as pack-in game - very close to the other International/Chinese Creativision I bought last year (the one with censored Crazy Pucker artworks).
More hardware news: we finally have proof that the Rameses tape module exists for real, as I recently bought a copy of the instructions manual!

Now time to speak about the newly discovered software!
There's many many scans and pictures of rare and obscure stuff this time: Rameses versions of BASIC, Air/Sea Attack and Planet Defender; Funvision version of Mouse Puzzle; Japanese Creativision versions of many games, incl. the rare Mouse Puzzle.
I also got scans from a rare Laser 2001 Demo cassette tapes, and bought myself wonderful Catalogues of the Laser 2001 and other computers of the Laser series (available in the Flyers page).

And last but not least, here's the most incredible news of all! I recently put my hands on a very old game cartridge of Police Jump, featuring a different version of the bad dude (named Dangerous Dan): not the "usual" tall prisoner in black/white clothes but a fat, short one in brown/black clothes, reminding much of Donkey Kong! That's probably a very early version of the game, which was soon censored!
Scans of the box, overlays and manual are available in the usual software page, while the actual ROM program is not yet available to public (we still need to dump it!).

Thanks go to Shauli from Israel, Thomas Gutmeier from Germany, Fred Anderson from the USA and Atsushi Yoshihara from Japan!

====

If you're interested, get all stuff here: http://www.madrigaldesign.it/creativemu/

Enjoy! :-)