Hey Everyone,

I'm new to "Retro Roundtable" so first I'll start off by saying Hello, and I look forward to talking with everyone . I needed everyone's help to determine weather the games I purchased on Ebay were fake. I saw all 5 Pokemon Gameboy Advance games for $15.00 and it was an impulse buy as the auction was ending in 2 minutes. So I won the auction, when I received the games they look real (all except Pokemon Leaf Green). I tried doing my research online but everyone has something that looks different from what I have. They don't have the "Nintendo" logo inside the cartridge and the serial numbers on the back are all the same, they read "AGB-004". I did open a case against the seller but I also notice the seller had an 86.1% positive feedback which a few people complained that they were fake games. I did also get in touch with the seller and he was willing to give me a refund but the seller wants me to pay return shipping (which is the messed up part). I wanted to know if anyone can help confirm that these are fake and this way I have reassurance that I'm not opening a false case.

Thanks in advance everyone!,
- R.

P.S.- I attached a photo so you can see what they look like.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pokemon.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	5359