Hello everyone, I've been a huge video game guy for many years, and I'm mostly into Genesis.
I scour ebay and flea markets for games every day, It's a passion of mine.

I signed up here just to possibly help out other big genesis collectors, those who shop on Ebay specifically.
If your well versed in Genesis, you'd know about a game called MUSHA, which is one of the most expensive genesis games.
With cartridges prices between 120-150, you can imagine what the complete ones cost.

So here's my problem, there's a guy on there (User ID "RiteApproach) who is constantly selling fake MUSHA boxes, I know this because I've been watching him sell several a week, always saying "(Last one!!!)" in the item description. He's making over 40 dollars profit out of each one and it bugs the hell out of me, I just had to tell someone. There's no way one guy can have several MUSHA boxes just laying around, the game is rare enough. I did all I could do and report the item as counterfeit, but alone I don't think I can make a change.

If there's enough reports of the item being fake, perhaps ebay can prevent him from listing them in this way again.
I hope this is thread worthy, thank you for your time.