Thread: FS: All sorts of stuff! NES, SFC, Playstation, DC, XBOX, PC and electronic tabletop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: All sorts of stuff! NES, SFC, Playstation, DC, XBOX, PC and electronic tabletop

Items for sale! I'm doing some house cleaning as I get my office in order and these need to go.

All prices are before shipping, and shipping will be the straight up actual cost. (I've got plenty of boxes and bubble wrap to handle packaging in most cases) This is cross posted on Sega16, Digital Press, and PCEngineFX, and is first come first serve so no holds.

Payment: I prefer gifted paypal, but if you want a transaction from me just cover the fees. I'm also in Colorado Springs so I'll entertain local pickup if you're so inclined.

Please PM me if interested in anything or if you want additional photos I will try to take and post them in a timely manner.

Sale Items Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/no3Fo#0

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - SOLD
    Zelda II: Adventures of Link; Save still works when I tested it. - SOLD

Popful Mail for the Super Famicom; This is a duplicate from my Personal Pile of Popful Play
    Comes with cartridge, box, and plastic game holder for box; there is a slight crack in the plastic on cart holder.
    The cart label looks really nice and the cardboard box comes in a hard plastic Super Famicom box protector too. - $45

Thousand Arms, both discs and case in very nice condition only (missing manual) - $30
    Devil May Cry Greatest Hits version, complete with manual and disc in nice shape. - $2

Shenmue for Dreamcast, 4 discs (including Passport) but no manual - $10
    Shenmue II for Xbox, very nice shape. Includes manual, game, and Shenmue the Movie disc. - SOLD

Verbatim Datalife Diskettes. Brand new sealed box of 10 - $3

AAAAAAND....

One Fabulous Fred Tabletop game. Cleaned and tested the unit and it looks, well, fabulous. As far as I can tell all of the original package is still there. The box is a bit rough on the corners but still looks good. - $15
    Last edited by xelement5x; 08-15-2012 at 03:52 PM.