Thread: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches On September 25 [Slashdot]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Launches On September 25 [Slashdot]

New submitter JestersGrind writes "Blizzard has announced that Mists of Pandaria, the latest expansion of the popular World of Warcraft MMO, will be launched on September 25, 2012 and can be pre-ordered now." The game page has a good deal of information about the new expansion. The level cap is increased to 90, there is a new race (Pandaren) and a new class (Monk), and the talent system has been completely redesigned. They've added Challenge Modes for dungeons, which normalizes player gear and lets them compete to see who can clear it the fastest. The MMO-Champion website keeps track of all the minor details, if you're interested.

Read more of this story at Slashdot.
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pre-ordering now.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Crap. I was hoping it would be released closer to the end of the year or so. I'll head up to my old GS store to pre-order the CE version like I have for every other release. Actually, I'll probably lock down a few copies of it for myself and my cousins so I can avoid the fiasco that was the Diablo III CE nonsense. I was able to procure a 2nd copy of D3 CE for my cousin at MSRP but it felt like I had to jump through fire hoops to do so. I doubt the CE of Mists will be as hard to come by as the D3 CE but it's hard to tell. Gamestop recently upped the reserve price on CE copies from $10 to $25 so that will scare away some people and they won't get stuck with too many extra unsold copies.

I DO like that they're offering the CE as a digital package this time around. I have a pair of accounts and don't want to get stuck with an extra CE box like I did with Cataclysm. Now that I think about it, while it would NEVER happen, I think it'd be nice if they put a special digital package together for the CE pets from the previous releases/expansions.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"