Okay so, the last time Mike Suszek had to go get drunk on a boat somewhere I got a little mushy with you guys, on account of it having been such a long time since I'd written the Weekly Webcomic Wrapup and everything. Not this time, though! No sirree Bob, you can bet your bottom dollar I won't be waxing poetic over how lonely I am without you all, or how I can't even read webcomics anymore without feeling like the love in my heart has frozen in place; the veins in my body escaping and taking with them the heat they provide me.

Yup, let's just act like nothing has changed and everyone is doing okay and all we have to do to stay amiable as Facebook friends is read these webcomics from last week and vote for our favorite after the break.

Captain Falcon Gets an Oil Change (Brawl in the Family)
As Narrated By David Hattenborough (Awkward Zombie)
Parrot Rapport (Line in Aggro)
Square Shooting (Hejibits)
Game Jinn (Magical Game Time)
Noire The Man Now, Dog (Brentalfloss: The Comic)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is over being all sentimental and gushy
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is over being all sentimental and gushy originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 11 Aug 2012 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments