Thread: Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer is looking stylish [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer is looking stylish [Joystiq]

The latest trailer out of Gamescom for Aliens: Colonial Marines has it all: Gruesome scenes of H.R. Giger's creations terrorizing marines, and a little behind-the-scenes on the upcoming release. The trailer talks about both the tension buildup that's so important to the Aliens franchise, and the freedom that Gearbox had to both make use of the movie's most familiar locations, and also create their own in new and interesting ways.

Oh, and there are some weirdly extraneous "action" shots of the game's creative team, mixed in among the commentary and game videos. Gearbox's Chief Creative Officer Brian Martel is a standout offender on that one. Nice hat tip there, bud.
    Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer is looking stylish originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 15 Aug 2012 05:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

JOEY Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can't wait to play this game. I'm a huge aliens fan and it's about time that they made a sequel to that movie in the same style as the Cameron movie. It looks fucking legit. First day purchase from me and I rarely buy things new these days.