Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of year. We're roughly half-way through the NFL's preseason, and if you're like me, you're crafting a fool-proof method for winning your fantasy football league this season.

Fantasy football, for those unfamiliar, is an annual meta-game of sorts centered around the NFL season, in which players get points every week for the on-field actions performed by real-life football players selected for their "team." It turns into a game of human chess for those deeply involved, as strategically picking the best receivers and running backs for a flex position in a given week can be the culmination of hours of pouring over statistics, or waiting for news alerts on whether that nagging ankle sprain is really that serious.

Needless to say, I'm in a few fantasy football leagues, and gearing up for the crucial draft days ahead has resulted in an embarrassing amount of time spent on reading about backup running backs in practice. I hear webcomics make for a nice break from the madness, however, so I encourage you to join me in checking out last week's funnies, and then voting for your favorite after the break!

Clues (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
Crazy Taxi (Digital Pimp Online)
Goldeneye (Magical Game Time)
Used Games (Dave the Direman)
Up Root (Legacy Control)
Enchanted Executable (Hejibits)
The Best Pokemon Team Ever (Brawl in the Family)
Transition Engineer (Penny Arcade)Continue reading Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is ready to draft
Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is ready to draft originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments