Thread: PlayMore Multi-Platform Handheld Gaming Entertainment System Or What's the Best One To Get?

Peach (Level 3) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PlayMore Multi-Platform Handheld Gaming Entertainment System Or What's the Best One To Get?

Has anyone heard of this system? Good or bad? Would like to hear from anyone that has one and hear their opinions. Curious how to put games on an SD card meaning easy or hard. If not this one, which one like it is the best to get? Can't find much on Google and appreciate any help, thanks.
    Last edited by thegamezmaster; 08-25-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PlayMore Multi-Platform Handheld Gaming Entertainment System Or What's the Best One To Get?

Can anyone help,please?

Don't do it...or,do. (shrugs) Custom rank graphic
    On permanent vacation from this bullshit.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FlyingBurrito76
    PSN
    FlyingBurrito76

Looks like a Dingoo clone, probably using some type of variation on its Linux-based UI.

For playing 8/16 bit games I'd say just get a Dingo A-320 instead, much better community driven support and online knowledge bases that you can look to for help when you run into issues or have questions where with that thing you'll probably hit dead-ends on support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingoo_A320

Also, stay away from the Dingoo A380, I have one and it's a pain in the ass for the Dingoo community to work with. It's all locked-down in terms of software modding/fixing.

Also also, a lot of the Android based emulation devices from China seem to be very decent and Android already has a rich history of well made classic game system emulators and is generally pretty good across the Android versions that those ship with/support.
    Last edited by Frankie_Says_Relax; 08-28-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    "And the book says: 'We may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us.'"

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

With a name like that, and the capability to run Neo-Geo games, expect a lawsuit from SNK Playmore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Says_Relax View Post
    Looks like a Dingoo clone, probably using some type of variation on its Linux-based UI.

For playing 8/16 bit games I'd say just get a Dingo A-320 instead, much better community driven support and online knowledge bases that you can look to for help when you run into issues or have questions where with that thing you'll probably hit dead-ends on support.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingoo_A320

Also, stay away from the Dingoo A380, I have one and it's a pain in the ass for the Dingoo community to work with. It's all locked-down in terms of software modding/fixing.

Also also, a lot of the Android based emulation devices from China seem to be very decent and Android already has a rich history of well made classic game system emulators and is generally pretty good across the Android versions that those ship with/support.
    Thanks for all the info! I really appreciate it!