Thread: FS/FT Ewok Adventures 2600, Game Promo Pins, Press Kits & More MUST GO!!!!!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS/FT Ewok Adventures 2600, Game Promo Pins, Press Kits & More MUST GO!!!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to move some items out of my collection and have some stuff that people around here will (hopefully) be interested in. I'd prefer cash, but I'm also willing to take trades. I'm specifically looking for a Gamecube component cable, a Saturn S-Video cable, Saturn Games (US or JPN), Midnight Mutants for the Atari 7800, or DragonBall-related stuff (willing to hear about anything related to DB/DBZ.DBGT, especially interesting or rare items). Other than that, I collect games for NES, SNES, GCN, PS1, Genesis/Sega CD/32X, 3DO, Dreamcast, N64, and Atari Jaguar. If you've got something, I may be interested.

On to the items!
    Last edited by Blanka789; 09-02-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Next up are a few games. The most interesting of the bunch is Star Wars: Ewok Adventures for the 2600, a homebrew game in excellent condition. I'm willing to throw in the other two Star Wars titles for free along with it. Other than those, I aso have a Kinnikuman game for SFC and the original Street Fighter for C64 (cassette). The Low value of Ewok Adventures is $48 and high value is the $140 range on VGT, I'm not sure about Street Fighter or Kinnikuman, but they aren't too valuable. Make an offer on any or all of these.

Next up is a mess of videogame promo pins (and one American Airlines pin that got mixed in). I’m looking to get rid of all these, the more you buy then the better your deal will be!

Moving on, I have several Sonic the Hedgehog themed Shampoo Bottles and one Body Wash bottle. All of them are full! These are from before the DC-era redesign of Sonic and the repackaged bottles; they have the Saturn-era artwork. Letting these go cheaply!

Speaking of the Saturn, I have a modchip for it that I no longer have any use for. I’m not sure exactly which modchip, but I’ll try and identify it if no one else can.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These are press kits for the Super Mario Bros. Movie and the Street Fighter Movie, as well as “How to Draw” books for Sonic the Hedgehog and Crash Bandicoot. Offers welcome.

I have Bradygames guides for Threads of Fate, Legend of Mana, Final Fantasy Chronicles (FF4 and Chrono Trigger), Final Fantasy 9, and Final Fantasy 8. Offers welcome.

Four issues of Nintendo Power Advance, make an offer.

Prima guides for Super Mario Advance 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, make an offer.

I’m open to hearing any trades or offers for any of this stuff, I’d like to get rid of it sooner than later. PM me with any offers!

Thanks!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Taking ALL offers, I would really like to find a new home for this stuff.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Help me get rid of this stuff and find it a good home!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump to the top.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE