Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Badge 714
    PSN
    midnighthobo

Default Some Old E3 Rarities

I've been going through a lot of my stuff that's been sitting in storage for years in the hopes of downsizing a bit and making some money in the process. I have three items today, two of which I believe to be especially rare, that I hope I can get some estimates for and interest in.

First up is a Tekken 3 metal personal organizer I won during a Tekken 3 contest at Namco's booth at, I think, E3 99.

Next up are autographed trading cards that were produced for a Sega party back during E3 2002. Attendees were given the cards and then went around to various stations where the Sega icons were seated and got them autographed. This isn't a full set, and I'm not sure which ones I'm missing. I do have the big name ones like Yuji Naki and Yu Suzuki though. The ones I have are Greg Thomas, Takayuki Kawagoe, Noriyoshi Ohba, Tetsuya Mizuguchi, Hisao Oguchi, Yuji Naka, and Yu Suzuki.

Lastly, I have a pair of unused Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando boxer shorts which come in a shiny silver pouch with velcro seal.

My apologies in advance for the quality of the pics and that some are sideways. I'm not too skilled with my tablet's camera.

Cheers,

Hawksmoor
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 08-31-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. - Thomas Paine

America can always be counted on to do the right thing after they have exhausted all other possibilities. - Winston Churchill