Okay, this has been bugging the hell out of me for ages, and maybe the Retro Gaming collector's collective can finally solve this mystery for me.

When I was very young, I had this video game console. I know it was a console, because it hooked up to the TV. All I can remember for semi-certain is that its controllers were (probably) permanently attached to the console, it had soft push buttons on the console itself (perhaps a whole keyboard?), it had some built in games of which most had the system's robot mascot as a recurring theme. I don't recall if it had additional game carts. I believe it was meant to be an early learning toy, as I recall its games had an educational bent to them.

Timeline wise, I would have had it sometime between 1983 (my birth) and 1989 (when I got my NES). So I would have been 6 or younger, which explains why my memories are so hazy.

I'm sorry I can't really think of more details. Or even any solid details. I know I had this thing, and I have never seen a reference to it ANYWHERE online in all my years. And it has been driving me crazy about just what the heck it was. Or if it was all just a strange dream.