Thread: Latest Nintendo Land trailer shows off 'Mario Chase,' 'Metroid Blast' and 'Pikmin Adventure' [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Latest Nintendo Land trailer shows off 'Mario Chase,' 'Metroid Blast' and 'Pikmin Adventure' [Joystiq]

A new trailer for Nintendo's Wii U mini-game extravaganza Nintendo Land dropped this morning during Nintendo's Wii U press conference, and with it came the announcement of several new "attractions" within the game's virtual amusement park.

As seen above, competitive multiplayer offerings now include Mario Chase, which appears to be some kind of Toad sprinting simulator. Metroid Blast has been added to the team multiplayer selection, wherein Miis in Power Suits run around shooting and grappling, as Samuses often do. Additionally, Pikmin Adventure was revealed, though its multiplayer machinations aren't explicitly obvious in the trailer above.

Also demonstrated are The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, Balloon Trip Breeze, Donkey Kong's Crash Course, Takamaru's Ninja Castle, Luigi's Ghost Mansion and Animal Crossing Sweet Days.Latest Nintendo Land trailer shows off 'Mario Chase,' 'Metroid Blast' and 'Pikmin Adventure' originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:45:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought the Metroid Blast mini game looked pretty cool. It seemed like a nice time waster for a couple friends. But I'm wondering if it's only local co-op or will you be able to play it thru online multiplayer.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.