Turbografx 16 deck with power supply and AV cables. No controller included. Grabbed it thinking I may need a spare US deck for Hucards, but honestly I probably dont since there is not a ton of US titles I want. System has been modded to add s-video and also a line out stereo audio jack. You can either use computer speakers with this system, or use a earphone to RCA audio cable, or just use the stereo out of a Turbobooster or Turbo Cd. Since earphone to RCA cables are thinner, using this jack instead of a RCA set eliminates some of the bulkiness that would have come with a couple of RCA jacks and cables sticking out of the systems side. System isn't mint by any means, but works great and all. I cleaned the system inside and out. Would make a nice deck for someone who just needs a starter deck to access US games, but wants something better then RF.

(sorry I couldn't get better quality screen pics of gameplay, camera and my tv dont play nice together)

Shockman, hucard with manual. Grabbed this thinking I might still enjoy the game well enough, but really don't so much anymore. Played through and beat it a couple of days ago, don't plan to again.

Dungeon Explorer loose.

Trade wise, just looking for PCE and Tg16 hucard and cd games I don't have yet. Hit me up with a offer and see where it goes. No sales, this stuff is strictly for trade only. On trades, unless I have dealt with the other person prior, or they have concluded multiple transactions with someone I know personally, I expect the other party to ship first, and to purchase tracking and insurance to protect their shipment/investment. After their package arrives and check sout OK I will do the same. Packags ship out of my home twice a week when USPS does its package pick ups here. List of some stuff I would be interested in is as follows:

Aero Blasters (any region)
Monster Lair (any region)
Galaga 88/90' (any region)
Raiden hucard or Scd (any region)
Silent Debuggers US
Cadash US
Parasol Stars (any region)
Art of Fighting
Fatal Fury Special
World Heroes 2
Ave 6 gamepad
Arcade Card Duo