I no longer have time for gaming like I used to and I haven't for a long time. I wanted so much to hold onto this stuff and wait it out, but it's taking up too much room. When I do get some time to game, I typically will only play computer games now.

Prices: All prices are Or Best Offer. Feel free to PM with offers, the worst I'll do is say no.

Payment: I accept Paypal from a verified account with verified shipping address. I'll also accept Amazon Payments.

Shipping: I will only ship items to the U.S. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to deal with extra forms and hope the items arrive for international sales. For individual games it will start at $3.50 per game and add $1 for each additional. Games will ship USPS First Class in a bubble wrapper until there is enough to fit into a box, which will ship USPS Priority. All larger items will ship USPS or UPS at my discresion. I typically ship the next day after payment has been made or cleared. It may take up to 3 business days though.

Local Pickup: For those in the Oklahoma City Metro area I am more than willing to meet in person to do a deal. Please PM for details on where I'm willing to meet.

Photos: Like I mentioned I don't have a lot of free time anymore. I am going to work on taking some photos of the items as I get time. If you PM me I will try to get to the item(s) you want a picture up as quickly as possible.

Condition: All items are considered used unless specified otherwise. I will try my best to describe the condition as accurately as possible and I will take additional photos if requested.

Feedback/References: I have bought some things on this forum in the past, and very well may have been some of these same items. I also use HeatWare for feedback on other forums so if you'd like to see those references my nickname is also thegardentool.

Xbox 360:
Amped 3 $4
Call of Duty 2 $5
Dead or Alive 4 $12
Dead Space (Platinum Hits, Unopened) $18
Dues Ex Human Revolution (Unopened) $16
Enchanted Arms $4
Forza Motorsport 2 / Ultimate Marvel Alliance Combo Pack $9
Halo 3 $18
Halo 3 ODST $18
History Channel Civil War $14
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Collector's Edition $5
Madden 07 FREE WITH ANY OTHER PURCHASE
Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition $40 I'll also include a Mass Effect Pre-Order Bonus Content Disc.
Mercenaries 2 World in Flames (Unopened) $7
NCAA Football 2010 (Unopened) $4
NHL 2K8 $2
Operation Darkness $9
Pop Cap Arcade Vol. 1 (Bejeweled 2, Astro Pop, Feeding Frenzy, Zuma) $11
Project Sylpheed Arc of Deception (Unopened) $2
Shadowrun (Unopened) $4
Smackdown vs Raw 2007 $8
Strangehold (Unopened) $3
Test Drive Unlimited $11
Virtua Fighter 5 Online $4
World Series of Poker Tournament of Champions 2007 $9

Also I have a Hori Fighting Stick EX2 for $55 shipped. Comes with the box (a bit beat up). I'll also throw in some Sanwa buttons and some Cherry Microswitches I bought to mod it but never got around to it.

Sega Saturn:
A pair of white Japanese wireless controllers with receiver. No boxes or manuals. $80 shipped.
2 white Japanese Virtua Sticks verified to have the Seimitsu sticks. No boxes, or manuals. $40 shipped each or $70 shipped for both.
2 black Japanese Virtua Guns. One is solid black, the other has the yellow trigger and start button. One has the box but I'm not sure which right now. These will only work on SD CRTs. They worked fine the last time I used them before I got rid of my last SD CRT in mid-to-late 2008. $20 shipped for the one without box, $25 shipped for the one with and $40 shipped for both. (I'll check here in a little bit whenever I get back into the closest to see if I can tell which one is suppose to match the box).

Items to add or possible add:
U.S. Model 2 Saturn, accessories, games
Japanese White Saturn with 1 controller, mod chip installed, and a few games (currently not spinning the discs so I'm going to take a look at it since it worked just fine before I put it up in the closest last time).
Playstation games--mostly Square RPGs but a few others as well