Thread: Can someone confirm?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Can someone confirm?

Hey can anyone confirm the difference in lists of Nintendo age and digital press. What games does digital press have that Nintendoage doesnt have for the n64 US list. DP has 299 listed and nintendo age has 296. Im looking as well. Most n64 lists for us have 296 just a fyi. Thanks! I made this a thread because it was originally a post in my thread in which i think died.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

How are you coming to the total of 299? Did you just count how many titles were listed on each page? Because I don't know if you noticed, but when you do a search with the Digital Press rarity guide that needs more than one page to display the results, the last result of the previous page is repeated as the first result of the next page. So when I do a search for US N64 games, I get 3 pages. Hydro Thunder is listed at the end of the first and beginning of the second, and Quake II is listed at the end of the second and beginning of the third. And skimming through the list, I notice Ocarina of Time is listed twice, once for the gold cart and once for the grey cart. I don't think searching the rarity guide like that was really intended to be used as a way to get the total number of releases. I mean, they're not even numbered. And also, this was so simple to figure out that I don't understand why you didn't do it yourself instead of asking multiple times for somebody to do it for you. :/ At the very least, the double Ocarina of Time listing should've stood out like a sore thumb.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    How are you coming to the total of 299? Did you just count how many titles were listed on each page? Because I don't know if you noticed, but when you do a search with the Digital Press rarity guide that needs more than one page to display the results, the last result of the previous page is repeated as the first result of the next page. So when I do a search for US N64 games, I get 3 pages. Hydro Thunder is listed at the end of the first and beginning of the second, and Quake II is listed at the end of the second and beginning of the third. And skimming through the list, I notice Ocarina of Time is listed twice, once for the gold cart and once for the grey cart. I don't think searching the rarity guide like that was really intended to be used as a way to get the total number of releases. I mean, they're not even numbered. And also, this was so simple to figure out that I don't understand why you didn't do it yourself instead of asking multiple times for somebody to do it for you. :/ At the very least, the double Ocarina of Time listing should've stood out like a sore thumb.
    Sorry my eyes aren't as keen as yours and if u read my thread I said why I made another...